Lembongan Dive Center Premier PADI dive resort #S-22362

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yuhtnav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm not sure if it's because the name's so generic or there've been really no discussions about this dive center before, but my search for this on scubaboard didn't show anything.
Right now I just rely on tripadvisor for reviews of this shop. They have had only 103 reviews. Only 1 bad review, so I guess it was just one-time mistake. Of the other reviews, there're a lot from snorkelers.
I hope to hear from serious scuba divers. If anyone here has used them before, can you please share the experience?

I like them for being locally owned and their DMs're mostly local I think.

Recently dove with LDC for 5 days and all the divers on the same boat with me enjoyed and we dove several times together during the same week. Some who did not like strong currents did not return.

The guides are instructors and DMs. They are very particular on safe diving and careful on choosing dive sites that are suitable for all the divers on board. If they find dangerous currents (washing machine) on a particular dive site (eg. Toyopakeh), will move on to another dive site. I like their attitude. When we went to Manta Bay and realized there may only be one Manta swimming around, they seek all our (divers) opinions and votes whether to dive there or go somewhere else. On another day, there was no Manta at Manta Bay so we did not jump and went to another dive site.

The packed lunch (fried noodle/fried rice/sandwich) were not fantastic but were compensated with their good service. I like them making coffee for ALL of us during surface intervals... hehe:D
They are also very friendly and some (Moyo & Suka), funny.
In conclusion, I enjoyed very much and felt safe and comfortable with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom