Lembeh unless....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very much.
The flight I am looking at is at 5:40 in the morning. If the road opens up, that’d be great. Otherwise Manado might be better. It is a Sriwijaya flight. I think I’d prefer that to the Lion Air flight at 8:05.
I’ve had good experiences with Sriwijaya.
I m leaning towards 4 nights Bangka and 7 Lembeh, but may do 5/6.

My domestic flight preference is Garuda, then Sriwijaya/NAM, Batik and Lion Air last.

My domestic flight preference is Garuda, then Sriwijaya/NAM, Batik and Lion Air last.
Agreed. But the Garuda flights are 4x as expensive and have 1-2 stops whereas the Sriwijaya flight is non stop.

Agreed. But the Garuda flights are 4x as expensive and have 1-2 stops whereas the Sriwijaya flight is non stop.

If you can get Sriwijaya, get it. Safety wise, they are just as good as Garuda. Their flight maintenance, Sriwijaya airplanes are serviced by Garuda Airplane Maintenance Service. Sriwijaya & Garuda managements just agreed to continue this join flight maintenance.

Sah! Garuda-Sriwijaya Air Rujuk Kembali, KSM Berlanjut

Home Market Berita Market

Sah! Garuda-Sriwijaya Air Rujuk Kembali, KSM Berlanjut
Monica Wareza, CNBC Indonesia
MARKET

01 October 2019 12:18

d31075d6-ec4d-4e8b-bc30-a9335afa1a83_169.jpe

Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia
Google Translate:

"Legitimate! Garuda-Sriwijaya Air Refer Back, KSM Continues
Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia - PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero Tbk (GIAA) or Garuda Indonesia Group, through its subsidiary PT Citilink Indonesia, finally continued management cooperation (KSM) with the Sriwijaya Group (Sriwijaya Air and NAM Air) after a chaotic agreement between these two airlines.

Previously, Citilink had even filed a lawsuit against Sriwijaya Air for alleged breach of contract at the Central Jakarta District Court on 25 September.

As a result, two directors of Sriwijaya Air also announced their resignation at a press conference on Monday (30/9/2019). Both of them are the Director of Operations Capt. Fadjar Semiarto and Technical Director Romdani Ardali Adang.

Read: Withdrawal of Directors of Sriwijaya Air, UNVR will Stock Split

"The sustainability of the KSM is in line with the GIAA Group meeting and the Sriwijaya shareholders were facilitated by the SOE Ministry some time ago and provided guidance on the sustainability of the KSM," said Juliandra Nurtjahjo, Managing Director of Citilink, who was a Garuda representative in a joint press conference in Cengkareng, Tangerang, Tuesday (1 / 10/2019).

"With this agreement, we, the GIAA Group and Sriwijaya, hope that this commitment and good moments can be the point of what we call it or our turning point, commitment, always, first, the safety of the airworthiness of Sriwijaya aircraft is a priority," he said.

Furthermore, the next priority is the customer's interest which is the most important consideration why these two airline groups continue KSM commitments.

The third priority is saving state assets so that it needs to support Srivijaya to recover,

Furthermore, the next priority is that the two groups want the aviation ecosystem in Indonesia to be healthier. "That is the reason for continuing this KSM as soon as possible, with the support of Sriwijaya aircraft flight operations. First, how the GIAA Group or GMF AeroAsia will provide support to Sriwijaya's operational phases."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom