Lembeh Trip Report Dec 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good stuff mate, youre prefering video now to stills? the GH2 is really working well for the vids. I really enjoyed the WA segments - which site did you see the mobular ray? nice work!

Very nice! Did the wonderpus survive? Was it eaten by the scorpionfish?

Very nice! Did the wonderpus survive? Was it eaten by the scorpionfish?

Happy to report that the wonderpus survived and appeared to be ok. The scorpionfish spat him out & the wonderpus went on his merry way!

Gav,

The mobula ray was at the Mawali wreck site in the middle of the straight.
Very happy with the GH2 for video. Going to try to hack my GH2 for my next trip. When are you off to Raja?

Last edited:
The wreck site looks pretty cool Kev, what depth was it in? Just got back from Raja few days ago. Will post some photos when Ive sorted through them. Is Johan and Manaus still at NAD?

Great news that the wonderpus lived to see another day!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

top of the wreck is about 12-13 metres. Bottom is around 28m if memory serves correct... Quite long, about 100m lying on its port side

There is certainly an advantage to living in Australia over living in North America for flights and easy access to Indonesia. We just started booking folks to NAD-Lembeh so good to read a very current report...! Many thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom