Lembeh photos with an oly SP-350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you SO much for putting all these up! Peter and I are headed to Lembeh in two weeks, and you have just whetted our appetites.

Thanks for all the comments everyone - much appreciated. Yep - getting crisp focus with the SP350 can be a challenge in low light conditions - especially with small subjects, but i hope to master it on my next dives.

TSandM: you'll love lembeh - its some of the best diving I've done (the walls at Bunaken got boring after a few days on the other hand). Where are you stayin? KBR was one of the best dive resorts i've been to, however the hot chocolate and cake after each dive may have swayed my opinion. Bit cold though (26C) - I was ok with a 3mm and a 1 mm inner, but others were using 5 mm.

I’m off to bang rocks for 10 days but please feel free to forward any more tips on how to make a PnS camera easier to use.

Cheers,
Rohan.

Rohan, truly gorgeous! Just love Lembeh and can't wait to get back.

But remind me when I'm done admiring your pics to hate you - that's just too good a job with a new camera and strobe :wink:

Great photos Tassie! The lighting, DOF, color and focus are all terrific. Well done!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom