Lembah/Bunaken - 2fishdivers - what sites should I dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two fish divers changed my itinery over from bunaken/Lembeh to Lembeh only which was very good of them. Cant wait, only 3 weeks to go.

If you want to "focus" on macro [pardon the pun], then I think you've made a good choice with the switch to Lembeh only.

Bunaken is nice to dive, but with limited time I would do the same as you.

Remember to wave at the Kasawari boat when your there and I'll wave back.
I will have just gotten off the Ocean Rover and will be there for some extra critter time as well

Hi Jeff any chance of a catch up drink if we are both there at the same time?

regards

We can try - but Two Fish and Kasawari are on opposite sides of the water.

I'll PM you the dates I'm there.

Lembeh is better (&cleaner) then Bunaken as TwoFish's resort (I've been both), more friendly stuff in Lembeh, less people diving and better [and plenty of] food also.
The guide there was very good, I did just 5 dives there but I learnt a lot of things from him, I remember Hobo as his name but probably not spelt right.
Lembeh is perfect for macro pictures, the black sand makes better the photos.

btw I do not know with you had your contacts, ok I do not have a lot of practice with Indonesian names, I believed Rifka was a man but she is a woman...

Lembeh is better (&cleaner) then Bunaken as TwoFish's resort (I've been both), more friendly stuff in Lembeh, less people diving and better [and plenty of] food also.
The guide there was very good, I did just 5 dives there but I learnt a lot of things from him, I remember Hobo as his name but probably not spelt right.
Lembeh is perfect for macro pictures, the black sand makes better the photos.

btw I do not know with you had your contacts, ok I do not have a lot of practice with Indonesian names, I believed Rifka was a man but she is a woman...

Thanks CGF - A good guide is 90% of what you need. I am jumping out of my skin in anticipation, most probably means it will rain and blow all week.

More then two years are gone since I've been there and I've been there for just few days, I just remebered the sound of his name, it is more then probably that his name is Opo, he is also a very nice person.

btw if beer it will be fine, no problem at resort as they sell cans, if you like something stronger, tell Opo while you'll be still at pier and buy some.
Resort itself is at very quite place, no shops at the time I was there, just diving and full relax.

I might try and take a bottle of something with me although I dont drink much when I'm diving but do enjoy a glass of wine with dinner and strangely (I never drink the stuff normally) a burbon and coke as the sun goes down if the mandarin fish are not playing.

Would like to say I will write a full length report but it is unlikely and it's been done better than I could do it anyway.Will report anything different, unusual or changed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom