LeisurePro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWSojourner

Contributor
Reaction score
OK. I'm relatively new to diving (6 mos). I have bought some equipment at a local scuba shop (BC and Reg), but I ordered a BC and Reg for spouse from LeisurePro recently for Christmas (actually after Christmas).

It seems some of you think its a big gamble. Are they reputable? They seem to say you can return things. The convenience and cost seemed good, but are the products not genuine or used?

Any help appreciated.

The products are fine but the warranty is different. You more than likely void the manufacturer warranty by using lp but they have their own warranty that's pretty solid. Do a search. There are many, many threads on this.

d33ps1x:
Have the get up and go to actually use the search function?

This is the third thread titled "Leisurepro?" today.

Brutal.

Must be the banner ads drawing them out....

sorry, new to forum. I'll get the hang of it later

UWSojourner:
sorry, new to forum. I'll get the hang of it later

Don't get discouraged by the "search first" folks...heh

Welcome to Scubaboard!

LP is cool...and I've bought items from them that didn't need fitting.

I second scubasean's comment about not getting discouraged. If no one asked questions that hadn't been asked before this board would die a rather quick death as 90% of posts are rehashs of old concepts. It is the new spin that these seem to take that makes this board so useful.

Since you posted this in "Lights", I will give you a "Lights" related answer. I bought 2 Ikelight PCa lights from LP. (They are currently out of Pink lights which the SAPS members will be very happy about) I received 2 days after ordering and they were half the price of my LDS (local dive shop). I highly recommend these lights which I bought after reading several comments in this forum. They are small but very bright, with a burn time of around 3 hours before you change the batteries. If you are looking for a light, take the time to read through the threads in this forum. The recommendations may surprise you, specifically the number of folks ebaying off their incorrect purchases.

Good luck and welcome to the board.
RJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom