Leisurepro won't sell to me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chiara

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I wanted an Hyperstretch Henderson suit.

There is no way I can find this anywhere in Europe, and I can't come to the US.

So I had a look at online sellers and it seemed to me Leisurepro had the best conditions.

I placed the order a first time, asking for quick overnight delivery hoping to receive it before I left for my holidays at the end of August, when it was clear it would never arrive on time I canceled the order.

Back to work, I placed the order again on September 30.

This morning I go have a look at my order situation and this time it is THEM who canceled!

No explanation, no nothing, not on the first occasion, and certainly not now.

I never even received acknowledgement of my order.

If they won't sell overseas, why don't they say so in the first place?

It could have just been a computer glitch. It is probably better to call Leisure Pro anyway for orders, b/c there stock is not always kept up to date online.

Thomas

I'm not spending money on an overseas call!

They have the right e-mail, why on earth can't they tell me whether I'll receive the suit in a day, a month or a year?

Chiara,

I have purchased a lot of stuff from Leisurepro during the past two years. Why? because it's really cheap! These great deals have been offset to some extent by: order screw ups of various types, mysteriously cancelled orders, really long backorders (try four months) with little sympathy from "customer service", but I conmtinue to give them my business. Why? because it's really cheap! The metaphysical laws of economic justice are at work here - no free lunch!

LP is not all that concerned with customer service! Sending you an email would take time and effort on their part and in my experience they couldn't care less!

PM me with the details of the suit...order No., size, etc. and I'll call them for you and report back to you as to whether it's in stock and if they ship to your location.

I recently ordered from them, and before doing so I sent email with some questions. I got a reply within 24 hours, and this in great meassure is what pushed me to order from them (and the fact that I paid around $125 vs. $300 if I had purchased locally).
Anyway, good luck with your order. And my hat off to Dee for such a generous offer... I believe that is one of the reasons I've gotten hooked on this forum... too many nice people around...

Cesar

If the delivery address and the Credit card address are differant, it may reject the order.
Also can be cancelled if there is a long delay between when you filled your "cart" and when you checked out.

Send me your credit card details, and Ill try it from here...........

(just kidding)

If you get nowhere with LP and you know excactly what you want...I will be willing to go to the Henderson outlet store and see if they have it and tell you what the price is. No charge on this end for putting it in a box and addressing it. Just send the actual shipping costs.

I'm on my 3rd Henderson (I work those suits). I have found the perfect suit - it is the 7/5 semi-dry, with front zip and integrated hood and hyperstretch arms. I absolutely love this suit.

DiversDiscount.com will ship to you - here is the link for the best suit on the planet bar none:

http://diversdiscount.com/shop/product.asp?category=101

I've never purchased from them but my neighbor across the street is a manager with them, they have a walk in store next to PADI USA headquarters, which I've visited when in town. They have a really good lineup, and prices.

Just PM me and let me know. I live near the actual store and I can go there and look into it for you. I'm sorry you have had trouble. Fortunately, I have never had any problems shopping in the store but I have no idea what the LP mail order policies are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom