Leisurepro online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Message 49....

The real message 49 - Just ignore that grey market one above.

For all the rave about LeisurePro - They are good but it is smart to shop around. I purchase from LeisurePro, Dive Right N Scuba, Scuba.com, Dive N Surf Redondo Beach, and Hollywood Divers, Los Angeles. All of these companies together provide great value for me and my friends.

I had a terrible experience with scuba pro. I actually purchased everything in their store in NYC because I work in the city. I take a commuter train home and could not take all of the equipment home and had it shipped. Also a lot of the items were not available in their store. They shipped me several wrong pieces including a wrong regulator, fins and tank. They subsituted items they did not have in stock. When I called them they insisted I pay to ship it back to them for a refund. I had much better luck with Scubatoys

Im about to do my first ever transaction online. I maybe 25 but I live on my own!

So ofcourse.. my first purchase will be a computer.

has anyone has problems, they're selection is very good and cheap.
im a tad hessitant, never ordered anything online.
I just ordered the Zeagle Ranger LTD from Leisure Pro, Scubatoys didn't have right size, or I would've gone with them even though a few bucks more, LDS would've been first choice but, they were out of sight for price comparison. In fact it was either leisurpro or not at all. Don't know how it'll turn out wait and see.

I ordered my first 3m wetsuit through them and it's a perfect fit! Their delivery time was exceptional and you just can't beat their prices on some things.

I just ordered the Zeagle Ranger LTD from Leisure Pro, Scubatoys didn't have right size, or I would've gone with them even though a few bucks more, LDS would've been first choice but, they were out of sight for price comparison. In fact it was either leisurpro or not at all. Don't know how it'll turn out wait and see.
turned out very well so far, bc came quickly, looks great!

Your local dive shop is THE place to shop for ANY Life Saving equipment - period!

Your local dive shop is THE place to shop for ANY Life Saving equipment - period!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

A new contender for either the "dumbest statement of 2008" or "worst attempt at a troll in 2008". Should we have a poll? Naah...that would be even dumber.

Back
Top Bottom