leisurepro.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Leisure Pro for several purchases recently and have found them to be very prompt in the shipment of merchandise and reasonable in their shipping rates. Of course, I have had no warranty issues yet.

One word of warning, place your order by phone. The shipping rates quoted on the net are a helluva lot higher than those you will get when you talk to the sales rep.

Tell 'em Billy sent you :wink: (kidding)

I've placed a few orders from them and had absolutely no problems.

I have purchased 90%of my gear from them. I do not have a LDS. To me the prices are better then anyone else so far I can find...I am very happy with them and will give them my business from now on.

I have generally had good service from LP. Their prices are tough to ignore. Have had two shipments get lost. That was a problem with UPS but like a lot of things, once it gets screwed up it is impossible to get untangled.

There have been warranty issues with some of the equipment they sell and you may need to return it to them for corrective action. IMHO, I wouldn't buy my regs or BC from them because I expect excellecnce in after-sale service and need quick turn around on repairs/adjustments.

Just $.02 worth.

I was extremely satisfied with Leisure Pro. I ordered an Ikelite PCa on Sunday, March 10th and it showed up at my house in New Mexico on Friday, March 15th. Best price I could find on the internet.

They also included a full color catalog, even though it's dated 2001.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom