leisurepro.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darian Dunn

Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with http://www.leisurepro.com/ before?

I can not find something locally and was thinking ordering on line. I don’t want to get to my final destination and them spend time shopping around when I would rather be diving.

Thanks

I have used them a few times with no problems.My shipment came very quickly.I think they used something like 3 day UPS on mine.I have heard of many other people using them with no complaints.BEWARE:Some life support equipment offered through leisure pro has no factory warranty.But i think it is covered by leisure pro....so check this carefully before you buy.Goodluck!!

Leisure Pro

I use them all of the time and get better service from them than my local dive shop (LDS).

You can call them also to get advice on equipment. My wife and I just purchased bc's, regs, computers, and some other misc. items from them. No complaints.

:)

LeisurePro rocks. Fantastic after sales service. Used them heaps of times, and you automatically get a UPS tracking number emailed to you so you know when your delivery will arrive. And the prices are great.

lal7176 is right, some of the gear they sell isn't covered by manufacturer's warranties, but they supply their own warranty.

I love this place. As I can goto the actually store and try stuff on before ordering from them.

Two small drawbacks however.

1) They wont do any work that isn't specifically asked of them. (You can see my thread on a tank I just bought from them entitled "Some assembly required')

2) Due to the nature of their religen they are closed from Miday friday till Sunday so for divers needing that emergency work done before a dive on the weekend you are out of luck.

Additional advantages:

1) They are very happy to haggle over price. Put together a package of your own making and make them an offer.

2) Fully stocked in-house so rarely do you ahve to hear the dreaded words, "yeah we carry that but we will ahve to order it"

SpyderTek

Purchased a few items from them in the past and have had no problems either with service or products. Just like the post above, warranty issues are handled with them not the manufacturer.

All and all I'm happy with service and the products I've received.

waterdogs

Have used them several times with no problems. There prices are usually half of what the lds has and a good bit cheaper than other onliners. The phone line has given good info and they have a large line of products.

Do check on the warranty aspect if that is a big deal, from my experience most of the reputable scuba gear is pretty hard core so a 1 yr. warranty is not really much to lose when looking at the good prices.

Tommy

Back
Top Bottom