LeisurePro becomes Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this post is old but just wanted to add my 2 bits. Between Adorama and LeisurePro I have purchased over 11K of Photography, Computers and dive gear up until Sept of 2018 (roughly $700 a year). I quit purchasing after getting 2 BCD's with leaky bladders that Oceanic would not repair or replace. Oceanic's view was that I had purchased grey market products that would not be warranted. The really funny thing is both LeisurePro and Oceanic said the bladder leak wasn't that bad to create a safety issue. :oops: I had a similar problem with a laptop that the battery went bad on. I returned it for repair under extended warranty only to get back a unit that wasn't mine and had a damaged keyboard. I wound up purchasing a KB and battery out of my pocket and fixing myself. I haven't purchased any dive gear online since 2018 and all my Photographic Equipment and Computer H/W purchases come from B&H and Newegg. I never had problems with either company until the BCD/Laptop issue and they permanently lost my business since then. I was just wondering if there are any current unhappy customers now that they have a bigger market share.
Cheers!
Leisurepro gave up on grey market sales around the time you quit using them. Since they are now authorized dealers for the brands they sell, the great online deals are gone, but so are all the warranty questions.

They do have a good reputation for customer service up front, for example swapping sizes quickly and with minimal hassles.

I'll stand by LeisurePro 100%.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom