LED canister lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The light looks impressive, but the way it's rigged leaves a lot to be desired.

No kidding :) I can see it now, someone goes OOA and as they snatch your octo your light goes flying off your hand!!

I leave the other obvious stuff alone for now.

Ha ha! I agree, totally!
And as I said, I think the lights we get are custom made with a longer cable to suit Hog rigs. And as such it works great.

In a while we're getting some 21w HIDs from AGIR as well. I'll do some photos on the wall in the back yard to see how they differ.

I really believe LED's are the future of light and the solus 250 is what I want exactly. I do believe that I will be getting one eventually as it even meets military standards and offers alot over normal canister lights. I think I will stick with the pelican until I can find the $2200 for the solus I want.

I really believe LED's are the future of light and the solus 250 is what I want exactly. I do believe that I will be getting one eventually as it even meets military standards and offers alot over normal canister lights. I think I will stick with the pelican until I can find the $2200 for the solus I want.

I think if you can hold out for a little while, if there is a market for it, and I believe there will be, the price of electronic parts always gets better and comes down in price. I am looking for the same thing. I have been looking at the 21W Salvo HID and wondering if there wasn't something better and cheaper in LED.

I am willing to wait for the advantages of LED if the light output can equal or exceed comparable HIDs.

He's fluent in Spanish.

Sorry, I thought you though it was a Mexican company! Me=>:dork2:

Anyways, I would think this could be a good product to market in the US. Aren't anyone out there interested?

This one will be available from DeepOutdoors towards the end of February. It will be 18% brighter than the 10w MR11 HID. It will also be half the price of the Solus.

Attachments

• ColdFusion.pdf
    18.6 KB · Views: 159
:dork2:

Attachments

• ColdFusionS.JPG
    ColdFusionS.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 146

Back
Top Bottom