FAQ Learning Zone Special Rules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Learning Zone Special Rules​

ScubaBoard Staff has designated a number of forums as Learning Zones, which are subject to these special rules:

:FAQmember: Learning Zones are intended to be very friendly, both flame and snark free.​
:FAQmember: Members of all skill levels may ask questions without fear of being belittled in any way.​
:FAQmember: Before clicking reply, ask yourself: Would I use this phrasing if I was teaching my daughter or boss to dive?​
:FAQmember: Please show respect and courtesy at all times.​
:FAQmember: Remember that the inquirer is looking for answers that they can understand. This applies to members who are not divers yet, through old salts with decades of experience. A certified cave instructor may have very little experience in open sea and saturation divers may have almost no time using Scuba.​
:FAQmember: Any off-topic or overly harsh responses will be removed.​
:FAQmember: Learning Zones are not open for threads offering goods or services.​

full.png

:noflame: :nosnark: :NoSpam: :nocyberbully: :nopile:

Please report posts that are not honoring these principals.

upload_2020-8-28_18-4-49.png

These are Learning Zone forums:

Use Report to correct broken links, typos, or make suggestions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom