Lead for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sintax604

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, I discovered that I was sitting a bit low on the surface yesterday so I dropped 140lbs from my belt. I think I've finally got my weighting figured out :)

The excess lead that I'd like to sell is:
2 X 3lbs
5 X 3.5lbs
10 X 4lbs
1 X 5lbs
11 X 6lbs
1 X 8lbs (coated and bright pink!)
I've even got a few extra belts which I'd be happy to include with a large purchase.

$2 per pound.

All lead is in good condition and guaranteed to sink, or your money back!

Attachments

• P1050616.jpg
    P1050616.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 44
Seriously where were you a month ago. :(

Who knows might need more with the undergarment change.

604: how does one man loose 140 lbs from their belt?? I didn't recall you diving with doubled up OMS 100lb lift wings.... Are you sure you didn't mean your car was sitting a bit low on the springs carrying your kit??

and

if you get any warranty returns on lead which floats, lemme know... I want to see that!!!

about time you ditched some weight, getting sick of pulling you off the bottom!!

604: how does one man loose 140 lbs from their belt?? I didn't recall you diving with doubled up OMS 100lb lift wings.... Are you sure you didn't mean your car was sitting a bit low on the springs carrying your kit??

Well, one thing I can tell you for sure... surface swimming with a milk crate full of lead clipped to the BC really creates a lot of drag. No more 2 hour long swims to the Nakaya for me!

Oh, and I was using a single Halcyon wing... there's a reason you pay a premium for those things... magical I tell ya! I think the bladders are made out of unicorn hides.

don't make those halcyon boys mad at you!! they are ruthless :cool2:

That's some bizarre hobby you got there, dude. We're not going to see you on "Hoarder", are we?

Back
Top Bottom