LDS in San Diego Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheScubaCenter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi I'm Kara! I work at an LDS on Camp Pendleton (northern San Diego County). I'm here to check out the scuba news and get a feel for what people like (and don't like!) so I can use that and make my store a better place to learn, dive, and shop. If you have any product reviews, suggestions as to how I can improve (my shop or the diving industry as a whole, I'll do what I can!), things you'd like to see, or anything scuba related let me know!!

better stock BP/Ws and Jet Fins....:)

Have the backplates and wings from about 6 different companies (you know how those tec divers love their options), I'll work on bringing in SP's line!!

We've been here since 1993! We're just hidden (on Vandegrift right past Mainside - we're located at the 14 Area Pool), look for the dive flag :D

That's awesome, i live down by Del mar, ive been looking to do some north county dives up by pendleton, looks like there's a lot of kelp beds off the coast.

We've been here since 1993! We're just hidden (on Vandegrift right past Mainside - we're located at the 14 Area Pool), look for the dive flag :D

Are you part of MWR, or a contract facility on base?

@ Narced Out - If you've got some dives under your belt you could try Red Beach - we took a boat out there opening night of lobster season and saw a TON of critters (mostly shorts, errr) but there was a pretty sweet little reef about 300 yds off the shore sitting in about 20 ft.

@ Jax - We're a contract facility through MCCS. We report to the Semper Fit HQ on base.

@ Jax - We're a contract facility through MCCS. We report to the Semper Fit HQ on base.

Ooops . .. :blush: Sorry, I should've spoken Navy. :D

Hi I'm Kara! I work at an LDS on Camp Pendleton (northern San Diego County). I'm here to check out the scuba news and get a feel for what people like (and don't like!) so I can use that and make my store a better place to learn, dive, and shop. If you have any product reviews, suggestions as to how I can improve (my shop or the diving industry as a whole, I'll do what I can!), things you'd like to see, or anything scuba related let me know!!

Be like SDUA.

Except for the whole "going out of business" part.

That sucked. For them and us.

The rest was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom