LBTS weekly night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divesherpa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anybody up for scheduling a weekly night dive at LBTS? The water is warming up and that seems to be a factor for some of the Concheys. I'm gonna shoot for Wednesday or Friday nights (between 6 and 9 for entry). This past friday was awesome. We saw a 3 footed turtle, a bunch of new shrimp, a groovy puffer, and lots of other good stuff.

I can't guarantee that I'll make it every week for the summer, but I'll try. If anyone is interested, PM me or reply here.

Cheers,
Jamie

Definately interested. Would love to have a weekly dive planned. I don't know if I could attend till school is out, but go for it! It would be a lot of fun!

Friday night dives would be terrific- Wed doesn't work for me- got the church thing going. We've got our little get together this weekend. After that, I'd sure love to make a Friday evening dive a regular thing.

Marvel:
Friday night dives would be terrific- Wed doesn't work for me- got the church thing going. We've got our little get together this weekend. After that, I'd sure love to make a Friday evening dive a regular thing.
The only problem is that you might need to get a liquor license. I can see this becomming quite a regular event!

Hey Marvel,

Kevin showed me where you live. Wow, you are in the middle of the shore diving action. That's awesome.

Fridays also work better for me.

If you set it up on friday's i will try to get off work early to get down to dive if there is other stuff going on at the weekend. The water should be getting warmer, so bring on the summer i guess :wink:

I'm gonna miss this week, but I'll be there 3 out of 4 Friday nights. Have fun tonight and I hope to see you guys next friday.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom