LBTS Night Dive 8/19??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We will be making a march down south for the SB/SD trip to the keys this weekend, and as a pitstop we are staying thursday night right near LBTS. I should imagine with a good starting time from Orlando we can be there around 8-8.30pm, at least enough time to drop in for a 90 min dive prior to heading off to the keys for the weekend diving on friday and saturday. So who is up for that??? We will only bring one tanks a piece for a single dive that night.

Marvel, Jenny (I think!) and I are planning to dive Thursday evening at Hibiscus. I want to get in the water a little earlier than 9:00, but I can bring an extra tank and join you guys for a second dive. Maybe we can get a few more folks to join us.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=68067&page=2&pp=10

I was thinking of being there and in the water around 8.30, inc time to say hi, rig up and go.

Sounds good. I've got my gear in my car...

Sorry we couldnt make it, i tried to leave a message with Jenny to give to you guys, hope it got through. We were screwed around a bit picking up our tanks (after it took 2 days to get them filled) we left about 1 hour late, right in the middle of rush hour traffic, so we arrive about 2 hours later than anticipated (decided to eat dinner on the way down as we were late anyway). Will be back though for Labour day weekend night diving and day shore diving!

No problem, my friend. I'm glad that you had a safe trip this weekend. I ended up diving with the SingleDivers group a little later.

See you next time you guys are down this way.

-Grier

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom