Layover in Japan (Narita) Airport?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It all depends on when you get off the airplane. If you're in F, I'd be happy with 55 minutes; you are at the head of the line as the flood heads toward security to get into the terminal.

If you're shoehorned in the back of Y, you will be lucky to get off the aircraft in 30 minutes, let alone through security, and may see the door in your face as you arrive at the gate.

All the best, James

If you're on United the whole way, I'm sure you would have been fine. No way United is going to leave you (and 50 other customers) in Tokyo for a day just to take off 30 minutes early. But if you feel more comfortable with 3 hours, that's fine too.

My last time through Narita (Chicago to Bankok as it turned out) I fell asleep and thought I was about to miss my flight. I think I tried to board a flight to Seoul or Manila. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom