Latigo layout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gchristo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys,
I'm headed out to Latigo tonight and was wondering what the layout of the sights are? I've dived there only once breifly and want give it a good explore tonight. I know theres kelp way out and maybe reef out from the point. Any advice for Latigo?

Thanks!
Greg

When i tryed diving there we kinda went west. Dont really rember alot only because it was really Surgy, and bad viz. Hope you have better luck then i did when i did it. :)

Reporting back from the dive. We could see a line of kelp from the cliff. Swam straight out from the stairs, dropped at the kelp then followed it SW. Lots of rock and kelp around. Not a whole lot to see in the area we hit, a little bare in some places. Vis was decent from the protection of point dume. Methinks further SW towards the small point for next time or NE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom