Latest breaking Swamp News....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Steve, aka T.P.H., completed his 100th dive today at Twin Lakes! He then lead us on a 74min tour of the west side of the lake. One of the best dives I've had in while!

:balloon: Congratulations, Phin Bud! :band: :dance:

Congrats on rolling over the dive-counter!

:bang:

And what a wonderful day it was!I want to thank all the dive buds that were out at T.L. to join in in celabrating my 100th dive.
Dee,Subatexastony,Scubapup,Geekdiver,SplashPro,Chrispete,Steve with Angle Divers and Luvtodive2 was there also.If there were others,please except my aplogies for not mentioning your name.

As Dee mentioned,we all hit the water and went out to subplat#1 for a few pictures and basic clowning around.Amazingly enough we had afew more of the local residents show up to join in on the pic`s and to see if ther might have been a free hand out instore.With that done,we all took off toward the n.w. shore line and cruised the short tour from left to right.I have 70 plus dives at this lake and every time I go in ,there is always something else to discover.Like the "hair alge" that grows in the cooler waters along the road bed.I wish my yard was that green!:)

Well thanks again everyone and I am looking forward to seeing and diving with ya`ll soon.Happy Bottom Time!:D

Congrats Steve! The pic come out great! I wich you many more happy dives!

btw: anyone know where my slate migrated to after the pic? :wink:

chrispete once bubbled...
...btw: anyone know where my slate migrated to after the pic? :wink:

But I ended up with someones red towel. we'll track down the rightful owners Tuesday.

May your next 100 dives be as wonderful as No. 100 was!

Ken
:)

I wish I could have been there, congrates bud! We'll still be diving the class mon. and tues., but if I got air left, time and energy, I might make it Tues. If it goes like today...... I'm going to bed!!!!!!
P.S. That shure is a spiffy mask ya got on!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom