Late summer / fall airline schedules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure, I defer to the experts. I have purchased 1airline ticket in 36 years (Cancun to DFW) and it was not a pleasant experience.

How is CUN looking lately? Maybe the bag drag is going to be necessary again. Seems it runs in cycles with a few years of CZM being same or slightly higher than CUN then a few years of CZM being hundreds more.
Unappealing since you can fly AUS to CZM with a change in DFW for as little as $304 RT on one date pair and other pairs in the $300s and $400s. The paired dates we've been discussing can be had for $379 RT with nonstop going and a three-hour connection returning. The nonstop return on the 18th is only available in Business which kicks the whole ticket to $3299. AUS-CUN starts at $194 on Spirit but starts at $407 on American RT in June.

Not sure, I defer to the experts. I have purchased 1airline ticket in 36 years (Cancun to DFW) and it was not a pleasant experience.

Oh my…lololololol, right? 😀:clearmask:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom