Late october trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hey all!
Was wandering how the diving is post hurricanes. Any experiences? I am planning on going to West Palm Beach area in late october to do some diving, but am worried that there will be problems because of the hurricanes. Also not too familiar with diving in Florida, was wandering what people thought of that area for diving. I am pretty much a beginner and a friend of mine will be getting certified this trip.
Thanks!

I liked the West Palm Beach diving I've done, but ADORED the Florida Keys diving. If you do a search on Scubaboard, you'll find a nice number of posts with recommendations for good Florida dive shops for your friend to do his certification. Also, I just saw this thread which talks to the affects of the hurricane in the Keys specifically: Keys Dive Operations Post-Irma: Who will be opening, and when?

Happy diving!

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom