Late Notice - Destin Jetties 6/7/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll get everybody a copy of the whale shark picture I'm about to take today - if the replacement sunpak doesn't flood :D.

SeaYoda:
I'll get everybody a copy of the whale shark picture I'm about to take today - if the replacement sunpak doesn't flood :D.

this should be good.....

MDB and I did see a remora last time we were down there, maybe it came off your whale shark.

hhmm..whale sharks huh

To bad I had to work today, we spent the whole day talking about diving at least.

ScubaBoard's gallery is kaput, SY is off in some corner sobbing his eyes out :wink:

Sniff - Sniff ......:( :bawling: :17:

I hate disorganization so it's hard for me to have more than one place to put the pictures. I've been toying with the idea though. It looks like the "fix" here will be a while. I still couldn't post the pics with the report, just link to them because the attachment feature here is gone too - phooey!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom