late March new dive destination?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barry Goode

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm an advanced diver who has been to many of the great dive sites in the Caribbean. I'd like some advice on other, good dive locales in the Caribbean for Spring Break this year.

I've been to: Florida Keys, Cozumel (3), Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman, Little Cayman (my favorite so far), Bonaire, Turks & Caicos, St. Thomas/St. John, Grand Bahama.

I guess I'm wondering about Cayman Brac, Curacao, elsewhere in the Bahamas, Punta Cana, St. Lucia or St. Vincent.

Any suggestions? (I'd also like to know a little about what it's like top side)
Thanks!

Barry

I'm an advanced diver who has been to many of the great dive sites in the Caribbean. I'd like some advice on other, good dive locales in the Caribbean for Spring Break this year.

I've been to: Florida Keys, Cozumel (3), Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman, Little Cayman (my favorite so far), Bonaire, Turks & Caicos, St. Thomas/St. John, Grand Bahama.

I guess I'm wondering about Cayman Brac, Curacao, elsewhere in the Bahamas, Punta Cana, St. Lucia or St. Vincent.

Any suggestions? (I'd also like to know a little about what it's like top side)
Thanks!

Barry

It looks like to me you have hit all the HIGH spots of the Caribbean. I would look at the Pacific for something new. Spring break timeframe is a bit tough also since many destinations are probably sold out already. About the only thing I can think of for you in the Caribbean would be the Saba/St. Kitts trip on the Explorer boat: Explorer Ventures: Adventures in Live-Aboard Diving
Liveaboard diving rocks!

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom