Last Wave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VooDooGasMan

Contributor
Reaction score
The Jetty at keystone ferry was not a good place to dive from dredging and them working on sunday, we decided to go down the road, The ferry was unloading and when I got out and started getting ready for a dive this fella on a motor cycle went past then on his way back form street ending I gave him a motor cycle wave and he acknowledged back, after dive 2 miles up road 15 emergency vehicles were at his death from getting hit from a truck. My Island is a great get away but I have to tell you the main highway is so sun blinding. I thought to myself, I submerged and so did he. I would have to say I would be the last that gave him a motor cycle wave. And I had a fantastic dive the same time his soul left our Island.

Yes it is Hatul, I commute on a bike to seattle, and Harley for fun&trips.

I dedicated this vid as I took it as he left the world when I was shooting this vid.
Last Wave - YouTube

This is the last place he seen water as he went north, and my buddy found this message in a bottle. 1.8.12 Message in bottle DriftwoodS.jpgJanKocian's Photos God Bless.

Back
Top Bottom