Last Saturday was beautiful in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shasta_man

Contributor
Reaction score
Happened to be in Monterey last weekend. The weather was really fantastic with warm day and very clear skies. I didn't get to dive but it looked great. This is how you get a sunburn after your dive in February... Enjoy all.

I agree. My assessment was that the swell was going to be bigger than I like to try to take pictures in, so Linda and I drove down to lay more pavers in the back yard at the dive shack. It was about as nice as it ever gets in Monterey both days. But it was breaking really big at Pt. Pinos.

And we have only five more pavers to go, though I have to replace the gate and cut all five, so there's a lot of work to do yet.

Maybe this coming weekend will be better for diving. The thing about winter diving in Monterey is when it's good, it's GREAT, and when it isn't good, do yardwork, or whatever. But don't just write it off.

Chuck

Saturday's diving was very nice. Here is a video from Saturday:

[youtubehq]W1Zr41gGif8[/youtubehq]

thnx for sharing

Cool, surge looked about like what we had down in long beach a few weeks ago. Fun diving though. I gotta dive monterey soon.

I would like to know how you got a clip of your YouTube video on this site. I have about 42 underwater videos and would like to add a clip once in a while to this web site. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing the vid Mike. It looks like it was a surgy day with the way you guys were swinging.

I would like to know how you got a clip of your YouTube video on this site. I have about 42 underwater videos and would like to add a clip once in a while to this web site. Thanks.
If you hit quote on Mike's post you can then see the image tags he uses.

Also there is a little icon of a film just above the reply box you can use too.

Back
Top Bottom