Last Person To Post Gets $20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koreanfrogger:
OK everyone, I need for you all to follow my logic.

I am on the other side of the International Date Line from you all. So technically, every time I post, one day has already gone by before any of have had a chance to post a response … hence I won as soon as I posted. So each person on this thread that I followed owes me $20. I guess I have about one grand so you all know who you are and should now pay up. You will find wstein and me at Mons Venus

Thank you very much.

You know what they say about travelling in a time machine? Don't stick your elbow out the window or it might become a fossil.

I'm sure the international date line somehow ties in, but maybe not. OK, bye! :sprint:

DiverBry:
You know what they say about travelling in a time machine? Don't stick your elbow out the window or it might become a fossil.

I'm sure the international date line somehow ties in, but maybe not. OK, bye! :sprint:

You really need to give this up!:D

Never, never, never give up.
--Winston Churchill

I have yet begun to fight.....and besides Korean, your only 14 hours ahead of the eastern US, there blows your Int. dateline theory.

Yeah. but it makes from some interesting reading....back to collecting my $20

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. "

--Rush Limbaugh

Ya'll really should just give up now seeing as the money already has MY name on it and it is being delivered to my house as I type.?

It had insufficient postage and is being returned to me.

oppps, it gets caught up in my mail that is being forwarded to me ...... thanks for the $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom