last of my SCUBA gear..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you sell the Scubapro MK25/S600 reg?

I appreciate the interest.

Scubapro reg still available.
The two previous parties that were interested isn't responding, so this is still up for sale.

If the BCD sells first, then there would be no more package and everything is up for sale.

When this happens the Scubapro will sell with the Aqualung. And I'm pricing it for a quick sell of $550 shipped ConUS.

The weights would be $100 shipped ConUS.
**At $5/lb retail all this weight would cost $180. So I'm only pricing it at about $2.50/lb.

Otherwise the package deal still stands at $700 shipped ConUS for evrything seen above.

FWIW, lead at my LDS is $3/lb retail.

good price on that LDS..
not sure everyone has the same price though..
if so, I might consider dropping the prices on the weights (if priced separate)..

My LDS is much higher than $3/lb for lead. Just an FYI.

I appreciate the input..

that's what I thought..
for a general average price lead weights cost about $4-$5/lb and vinyl covered ones (like what I'm selling) will run to $6-$7/lb.. not to mention shipping (if ordering online) or tax if ordering locally..

my package pricing is about 35-40% off retail price and it already includes shipping..
I think that's good considering most of the stuff looks and works like brand new.. :)

Im thinking you get enough of us interested in all your gear you might make out better...I want the aqualung...let me know

gone to Mike (DRIS)..
i appreciate it..
anxiously waiting for the VT3/transmitter..
thanks.. :-D

gone to Mike (DRIS)..
i appreciate it..
anxiously waiting for the VT3/transmitter..
thanks.. :-D

got the brand spanking new VT3/transmitter set direct from Oceanic today..!
seriously Mike, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT..!

wish I could leave you a trader's feedback.. but i have no clue how.. :idk:
here's a thumbs up to Mike Pedersen of Dive Right In Scuba.. :thumb:

thread now closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom