Last minute trip to Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone used Living The Dream Divers? My son, who lives on the island, said he's here good things about them. We're heading down in a couple weeks and I've booked AOW with them.

Has anyone used Living The Dream Divers? My son, who lives on the island, said he's here good things about them. We're heading down in a couple weeks and I've booked AOW with them.

If you do a search on here you will see that they once lied about another dive Op on island claiming the other Op did all cruise ship etc..Truth was Living the Dream was the one with a page set up on their site strictly for cruise ships .Also they went out in horrendous weather and had two divers swept out and the Marine Police had to perform a rescue.

I've been out with them a few times. They were an hour late getting off the dock. Their boat is beautiful but that's it. Mixed bag of divers so they had to accomodate the least experienced. I much prefer Wall to Wall and DNS. They tend to have a lot of experienced divers as clients and both are outstanding ops. I'm sure there are many others but I have no personal experience so cannot comment.

Back
Top Bottom