Last minute -My Dive Buddy Cancelled- This is a great Deal for Ambergris Caye- BELIZE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zenpash

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We've had this trip planned for a while but my dive buddy had a medical emergency today ...I will go solo if no other divers are able to make it on such short notice but here's the deal:

I have a 2 bedroom (2,000 sq. ft. ) condo on the beach in Ambergris Caye booked...it has 2 pools/ 1 salt water/ full kitchen /centrally located and only 2 blks. from the dive shop. I have spoken to the dive operations as well and they will pick up at condo. They are local guys. The place is called Kama Ultra Lounge and I understand from management it is really nice as I have never been to Belize. I have paid for 7 nights at $770 which can be split between up to 4 divers / non -divers for the condo. I have spoken to management on multiple ocassions and they seem competant and friendly. So if there are 2 people the cost is $385 for 7 nights , 3 people $256 and so on. The dives of course are seperate. They can also accomodate us with their contacts for the Blue Hole. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and will
fly American direct to Belize City on Thursday 8/23..arrive 10 am ..they meet me to go on the ferry to Ambergris Caye..returning 8/30...Last minute but it's a deal!! I'm an easy going longtime diver - so contact me if you can pull it off...Marcie renegadediver24@yahoo.com..

Back
Top Bottom