Last minute, but...anyone diving tomorrow? (Saturday 4/3)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Camel04

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is kind of last minute, but is there anyone diving (or interested in diving) around the Venice area Saturday morning? I'm in town from Michigan, and I was hoping to do some diving while I'm here. I was scheduled for a charter earlier in the week, but unfortunately it was canceled because of the weather. Tomorrow morning is the last day I'll be available before heading back to Michigan (where I have to wait a whole month before getting back in the water :depressed:). So, as a last ditch effort, I thought I'd try to see if anyone might be going out on a shore dive tomorrow morning, and wouldn't mind a shark tooth newbie tagging along.

By the way, I'm new to the forum, but I've been lurking for a while, and I've found this place to be a great source of information, so thanks for all the help you didn't even know you gave me already!

-Mike

Hey Mike, I know the Hammerhead is going out tomorrow afternoon. You should give them a call 941-483-3483 or go to their website Home Page. I've dove with them before & they're really great!

Yeah, they're actually the ones I was trying to go out with earlier this week. The only spots they have open are tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning, and unfortunately I'm only available tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

-Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom