last min trip where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iberostar - Playa Del Carmen

Thanks. I am searching all over for good last minute airplane deals and it is hard! We like Cozumel a lot, but my dh does not want to drift dive this trip. Will Playa Del Carmen have drift diving? I'll check prices there.

Yes Playa del Carmen has drift diving......Grand Cayman might be your best bet at this point.....but it is not cheap.....but has 4 star hotels and clear warm water....

bethbsting:
I don't see any deals for the hotel or the plane to Cancun. Any other suggestions?

What is your budget?

parrotheaddiver:
Grand Cayman might be your best bet at this point.....but it is not cheap.....but has 4 star hotels and clear warm water....

There are no direct flights to Cayman out of DFW. She is looking for a flight that does not have connections.

Debraw:
There are no direct flights to Cayman out of DFW. She is looking for a flight that does not have connections.

Her post said any airport in Texas....I think IAH still has direct flights to Cayman but I haven't been in a couple of years....so they may not....

Wow, that's weird I remember a specific post saying "DFW", post edit maybe? Hmmm maybe .

Nekton out of Caymans on the 22 has lots of space (as of a week ago) - don't know about flights.

Back
Top Bottom