Last Call For Rabbit Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We have three....

Harry, Sherman? Anybody else wanna leave in two hours?

We are taking off at 9:30...looks flat.

I wish, but I don't think I could be there in two hours. Have a great time, anyway.

If I wasn't SIQ since Thursday, I would have loved to go...

Catherine called me from the boat earlier. There were squalls in the area and I don't think she was diving.

when Vblue left this morning, I checked the Surf report, small craft warnings were in effect, and the wind is 10-15 knots, may be flat over there at Rabbit Island, but that is a long ride around the point. I'm sure they are having a blast, Just hope they get some bugs! Do you think they'll share?

I dove the second dive. It was a rodeo getting my butt back on the boat. (thanks WC)

The first dive, I asked them to tow the SMB..they didn't..so after five minutes, I needed moral support. First I called capt. joey--he was off the coast of Molakai fishing. I said " I dropped them at Baboon Nose about ten minutes ago..." and he said "well, who is with you on the boat?" and I said nobody. And he laughs...a bit too hard. So...I called Dennis in Canada.

The viz is kinda bad...I couldn't even find the Sea Cave. But we heard whales, and saw them at the surface around the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom