Larry and Scott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I would just like to give kudos to Larry from Scubatoys and Scott Zeagle for sending me straight to the Secretary of State, those welfare cheques might allow me to eat after spending all my money on a full set of gear. But I am definitely not worried as I will have enough money to make a "Will dive wearing all this sweet *** gear for food" placard if the welfare cheques aren't forthcoming.

Now here I am to beat a very dead horse on this site and shout my praises to both Zeagle and scubatoys.com (which seems to me to be a consensus view)

Kudos to SB for allowing me to discover both scubatoys.com and Zeagle's line of products.

Gordo

Don't keep us in suspense ... what did you get?

I got the Zeagle Brigade, Aeris Atmos Pro Regulator, slimline octo, Aeris Atmos 2 Nitrox console with compass and quick disconnect, Apollo Bio-fins, Mares X-stream mask, Aeris barracuda snorkel, the armor iron clad travel bag and one of those really awesome little scuba tank keychains that hold o rings. All at a very awesome price!
I am really indecisive and I am thinking of changing my reg to the Zeagle ZX Flathead VI before Larry ships it tomorrow.

Any input on the equipment purchased would affect my very skittish and indecisive nature. So I wanna hear what most people think I should have gotten or if they like my choices.

Gordo

WOW ... you're credit card balance just did a step function ;-) BTW ... I have a Flathead VI .... it's an awesome regulator.

Trinigordo:
Like I said before "Will dive for food" signs are in my future

Than you better add one of these to the list.

Congrats!

Yep, major kudos to Larry & Scott ~ They have helped me on several instances...with advice and info that was "right on target"! Much appreciated ~

Trinigordo:
I am really indecisive and I am thinking of changing my reg to the Zeagle ZX Flathead VI before Larry ships it tomorrow.

go for it! :D this is a decision you will not regret

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom