Larry aka Purplehammerhead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys, Larry and his friend Karl will be here on Dec 26. If you want to see him and the Southern Leyte groupies:D we will be at Capisce, Metro Walk, Ortigas on the same day at 5:30pm for a nice round of oysters, beers and pasta.

...KKB/Dutch.

I'll be in Leyte scaring off the whale sharks before the rest of you get there...

clgsamson:
Pak, just go to the nearest local Karaoke and you'll find them whaleshark size beauties...

Now that is scary...

can you guys make it makati and let's make it our xmas party???

there are oysters in makati too, you know... all kinds of oysters... fresh... salty... nasty... there's in burgos, along roxas, fb harrison... lots of oysters south of metrowalk

Jag

PS
seriously let's get together this christmas guys...

shugar:
can you guys make it makati and let's make it our xmas party???

there are oysters in makati too, you know... all kinds of oysters... fresh... salty... nasty... there's in burgos, along roxas, fb harrison... lots of oysters south of metrowalk

Jag

PS
seriously let's get together this christmas guys...
None as delicious than Capisce.

Larry picked the place, Jag. The group will break up early though, maybe 8:30-9pm since we have an early flight (5:10am) to Tacloban the following day.

clgsamson:
The group will break up early though, maybe 8:30-9pm since we have an early flight (5:10am) to Tacloban the following day.

I'll be sleeping like a baby in Sogod when you guys wake up at 3-4am to catch your flight... but my guess is that Larry's gonna pull an all nighter...:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom