Largest Database of Upcoming Dive Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good evening! I'm new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself and my website. I have been a certified open water diver since I was 18 and I still have my original certification card!! It is almost 19 years old now, and yes, I look ridiculous in the photo. I definitely do not dive often enough, but the draw is always there... no matter where/what I'm diving, it is always quite the experience.

Anyway, in late 2008 I was searching for available dive trips and got increasingly frustrated as there was not an easy way to go about this aside from stopping by my local dive shop (Splash Dive Center in Alexandria) and searching websites of individual dive stores to find a trip that matched my preferences and date range. I was thinking it would be great to have a database of upcoming dive trips to search by departure, destination, and date. Since there wasn't one that I could find, I decided to take on a little pet-project and start my own. Well, I finally launched DiveCenterTravel.com last week and wanted to let you all know about it.

Divers can register for an email update that is sent twice a month with all trips departing from their most convenient airports. Trip details and the store's contact info are posted on the website with direct links to the scuba center's website. I am only providing the information - that's all.

Please check it out when you have a chance. There are currently over 45 trips upcoming dive trips hosted by dive stores from across the U.S. to fabulous dive destinations all over the world!

DiveCenterTravel.com is also on Facebook, so if you like the site, please become a fan and help spread the word to your dive buddies.

Happy Diving!
Mary Dutcher
Alexandria, VA

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to the Marketplace forum.

Mary, We like to keep commercial content in the Marketplace.

Thanks

I'm so glad that you guys like it. I figured there would be others who find this website helpful.

Evidently I can't post links until I've had 5 or more posts. The website and Facebook page is the same: www.DiveCenterTravel.com.

Cheers!
Mary

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

link added

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary, the 5 post limit to to stop random spammers from doing their thing.

You only need 5 characters to post so you have 3 more to go. Just make three posts in this thread that say

three...
Four...
Five...

and then you'll be able to post links.

R..

I have bookmarked the site. I hope this grows beyond your expectations. This could be great for everybody involved.

Love the concept and the simplicity of the site. Good luck. Hope it prospers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom