Larger Place to Rent on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdavef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, we are looking to spend a month or two on Bonaire this summer and would like to rent a place a bit bigger than we normally would to invite friends/family during our stay. Does anyone know of a rental, based on personal experience or someone you know, that would have at least 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, ground floor, and well located? We would like to work directly with our hosts as opposed to Airbnb and the like. Thanks divers!

you should take a look at Villa Azul, Marga and Ruben are great Hosts. They are near Bachelors Beach.

I will check out Villa Azul. Thanks G-

Villa Azul seems like a good suggestion but it is booked for most of the summer unfortunately.

I think you'll find most places booked for the summer. When I recently booked through VRBO, I noticed a stat that said ~80% of the available rentals in the month I was looking were already booked. Compared to previous experience, this seems high.....it's almost like there's a pent up demand there.....

We always book Bonaire 1 year in advance. This Island fills up fast in the winter and summer.

you should take a look at Villa Azul, Marga and Ruben are great Hosts. They are near Bachelors Beach.
Any photos of the apartment from your trip. They were on my list for when we go in October, but on vrbo they didn't upload good photos. Can't see the living room or anything like that.

Any photos of the apartment from your trip. They were on my list for when we go in October, but on vrbo they didn't upload good photos. Can't see the living room or anything like that.
try it on airbnb, there are pictures of the livingroom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom