For Sale Large selection of brand new wetsuits // more info in post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underwatergear

Registered
Reaction score
I own a large selection of different wetsuits, both for men and women, all brand new and most if not all with tags and original packaging.

I will be posting here with more items whenever I go through my inventory, currently the ones available are:

Waterproof W3 Women's 3MM Fullsuit (M/XXL) > EUR 190.00
Seac Masterdry 7mm Female XXL Wetsuit > EUR 290.00
Seac M.Lungo Komoda 7mm Female L / S Wetsuit > EUR 210.00
Fourth Element Proteus II Women's 5MM Wetsuit - Black, Size Small > EUR 290.00
Fourth Element Xenos Men's 5MM Wetsuit - Black/Grey, Size S > EUR 270.00
Fourth Element Xenos Women's 3mm Wetsuit - Black/Fuchsia, Size XL > EUR 150.00
Fourth Element Proteus II Men's 5MM Wetsuit - Black, Size XS > EUR 245.00
Fourth Element Xenos Women's 3mm Wetsuit - Black/Fuchsia, Size XS > EUR 150.00
Fourth Element Proteus II Women's 3MM Wetsuit - Black, Size Small > EUR 250.00
Fourth Element Xenos Men's 3mm Wetsuit - Alloy Blue, Size S > EUR 150.00
Waterproof W1 Men's 7MM Fullsuit > EUR 390.00

+ shipping from Estonia (around 100 USD if going to US)

If interested please write a direct message and I will send images.

Reactions: chf
What size for this one?
Hi, it's Men's S/t - I've attached images, if you're interested let me know and I can send better quality images if needed

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.02.10.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.02.10.png
    529.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.04.00.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.04.00.png
    454.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.04.12.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.04.12.png
    762.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.04.19.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 21.04.19.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 5
Zero trades here on SB, AND zero feedback on eBay? Oof.
Hi there! Yes, I have just bought and started selling my inventory 2 weeks ago on eBay and last week here. Will definitely take some time to gather feedback, first orders have been shipped out this week so hoping to receive some feedback shortly. Linked my eBay listing as I understand some "guarantee" would be nice due to the above-mentioned so completely understand if people are hesitant buying through SB:)

Hi there! Yes, I have just bought and started selling my inventory 2 weeks ago on eBay and last week here. Will definitely take some time to gather feedback, first orders have been shipped out this week so hoping to receive some feedback shortly. Linked my eBay listing as I understand some "guarantee" would be nice due to the above-mentioned so completely understand if people are hesitant buying through SB:)
I have a large amount of feedback on a domestic marketplace - on there I am selling many other things in addition to the diving and scuba gear, however, with diving being more popular in warmer countries I am looking to sell internationally at lower than average prices (having just purchased the inventory as mentioned in last comment)> as such have started posting here and created listings on eBay.

In case you're interested in any of my listings and would like reassurance feel free to review my domestic marketplace reviews here :) (been active for around 10 years). https://www.osta.ee/en/user/79253

Back
Top Bottom