Large Apollo Bio Fins to DFW area person...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx51210

Contributor
Reaction score
I am a lazy bastard and don't want to fiddle with ebay or any of that stuff, so here it is, FREE. I am giving away a pair of Large Apollo Bio Fins I have dove for a few years to the first person that wants to pick them up. I work around the Valley View Mall area in Dallas. (Preston & LBJ)

If you want to come get them they are free to the first person that asks. They are in excent condition, have rubber adjustable straps.

Let me know and we can set it up.

ps No I won't pack & ship or sell, see first sentence.

Alright! LOL! I like your statement.
I might consider picking them up; but it would have to be at my convenience; 'cause I am a lazy bastard too! Ha!

Seriously, I wouldn't mind taking your Bio Fins from you; but we'll just have to see when I can make it over to that part of the world. I am thinking Friday, Nov. 21. If that works for you - great! If it doesn't work - I understand 'cause I am a lazy bastard too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom