Lanier WBP 9/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You one BAAAAAD Looney Bird Dude !!!! :D

m7scuba:
Is anyone planning on being out at Lake Lanier on Saturday? I would like to dive, but am in need of a buddy. I've been to WBP once, but am up for other locations as well.

Thanks,
Brian
Hi Brain
A group of divers from Divers Supply will be out Sunday @ 8:00a.m. - They may dive the east side of the DAM on Sunday A.M. or WBP-- will know Sat. P.M.-- Also diving Lake Jocassie on Monday - check out off the wall diving-
Clif

The Kraken:
Well, my wife and I will be up at Loch-Low-Minn in Tennessee diving this weekend.
We're headed up Saturday morning and will be staying through Monday morning.
Come on up and join us.

the K
Dennis
A great place to dive in a hole- nice people- Must stop @ Mayfield for ice-cream before
2:00 on Sat.
Clif

Clif, you ROCK !!!, man !!!
We LOVE Mayfield icecream !!!!
Consider that one a give . . . and THANKS !!!!

Get to play with my new Bare XCD2 Tech dry suit.

the K

skierch:
Hi Brain
A group of divers from Divers Supply will be out Sunday @ 8:00a.m. - They may dive the east side of the DAM on Sunday A.M. or WBP-- will know Sat. P.M.-- Also diving Lake Jocassie on Monday - check out off the wall diving-
Clif
Won't be able to get out Sunday, but I may try to go to Joc on Monday. Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know if there is anything for my DW to do out at Jocassee while I'm diving? I'm trying to decide whether we will go, but she wants to know what kinds of things there are to do in the area. If nothing, I may just drive up by myself.
Thanks!

m7scuba:
Does anyone know if there is anything for my DW to do out at Jocassee while I'm diving? I'm trying to decide whether we will go, but she wants to know what kinds of things there are to do in the area. If nothing, I may just drive up by myself.
Thanks!
There is Welcome center , trails, beach, Woods, Camping grounds & water- I could meet you @ 441 & I-85 & ride up together- If interested- PM & I will give you my cell #
PADI MSDT
Clif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom