Landlocked diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

G

GetWet

Hi. I'm new to this board. When you're from Nebraska you don't have much to do in the winter unless you like HARD water diving. I DON'T. Can't get to the Caribbean to easily from here but I do get to Florida occasionally. I love Lauderdale diving and Keys are great too. But this spring I'd like to find someone near here to do some local stuff. Anybody out there from this area? I've been diving since 1987 but my gear is getting dusty because buddies are scarce here.

Hello GetWet, welcome to the boards and thus the family. Sorry to hear your gills are drying out. Check out the club trips we have going though! Click on this Link for more info.

Welcome to the boards. I'm at 7000 feet in Colorado. Our water goes downhill real fast and heads out your way. Ought to be someplace wet out there.

There was somebody from Nebraska on here a few weeks ago looking for a buddy. I'll see if I can remember who it was.

Tom

Hi There,

You mentioned Nebraska and my ears perked up. I am originally from Nebraska, but I am currently in San Diego, so that doesn't help much.

However, ScubaBoard member BlkFrog is from Omaha. I don't know how close that is to your neck of the woods, or should I say plains, but you might try emailing BlkFrog.

You can also check out ScubaDirectory. A quick search for Nebraska turned up 13 listings, so maybe you can find a shop in your area that could help you find a buddy or give you some ideas.

Hope this helps, we flatlanders have to stick together.

hehe

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom