Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutchman:
Is there any hook ups for travel trailers at Windy Point? Thinking about doing some weekend trip.

I have a good source and :
She tells me there is some hookin' up over at Hippie Hollow.
Ain't too sure weather its' in a trailer, a tent or just out in the bushes.

I hear tell that they do a different sort of diving over there then we do. It still involves the buddy system most of the time though:14:

LOL!

Timeliner:
I have a good source and :
She tells me there is some hookin' up over at Hippie Hollow.
Ain't too sure weather its' in a trailer, a tent or just out in the bushes.

I hear tell that they do a different sort of diving over there then we do. It still involves the buddy system most of the time though:14:

Dutchman:
Is there any hook ups for travel trailers at Windy Point? Thinking about doing some weekend trip.
I asked Richard a while back if I could bring my travel trailer and he said sure, but there are no hookups for water, elect or sewer. He recommended trying to get there early in the day so as to have a better choice of parking and he also requested that I not park up near the entry (where he takes the money) so as not to interfere with customers going and coming.

I ended up just using a tent the time I went and that is probably what I would do again. If I cant have elect, then I cant have AC, which would be the biggest advantage to the trailer, IMO.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom