Lake Travis conditions 3/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggie:
Sounds pretty cool! Did you see any GIANT catfish that I've heard live at the bottom of dam in N America?
Didnt see any fish at all, just a lot of rocks (most of which were just begging to be thrown in the water or skipped across the top) and a lot of empty shells. I've heard about those cats as well and wondered what they do when the water starts down.

Willie

one nice thing, 59-60 top temp at the dam, like he said, generous 5 down to about 50+... and my buddy decided to spend a good 10 minutes in the water without a wetsuit for unstated reasons. BTW, any of you Dallas TDI guys on here reading this?

PvilleStang:
one nice thing, 59-60 top temp at the dam, like he said, generous 5 down to about 50+... and my buddy decided to spend a good 10 minutes in the water without a wetsuit for unstated reasons. BTW, any of you Dallas TDI guys on here reading this?

Was that your trailer down in the scuba park parking lot on saturday about noon?

It wasn't me, but I was down there under that gazebo with a couple of guys. They were doing a Trimix class and we were doing some practicing dives for SoCal next week...

Back
Top Bottom