Lake Tahoe Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Eady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for a buddy to dive Lake Tahoe on July 30th & 31st. I have never dove tahoe so I would need someone with experiance diving there. Let me know if there is another forum or anyone interested in going.

Thanks
Steve

I posted a few weeks ago as I'll be there next year and was wondering what the diving is like, do a search and that should come up with the thread! And when you do, let me know some of the details, cheers!

Call Sierra dive center in Reno. Someone is usually diving some where. Check there website and see if they have fun dive going on. There is a shop in Carson that runs a charter out of sout lake tahoe as well

Ed

They have a fun dive next saturday at Donner lake. I think i'll go up and do that dive with them. Then maybe I can find someone who can dive on the 30th & 31st at Tahoe. Problem is, it's a monday and tuesday.

Google Scubamood. I beleive they still run charters at Lake Tahoe.

---------- Post Merged at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Google Scubamood. I beleive they still run charters at Lake Tahoe.

I don't think their schedule is up to date. I would call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom