Lake Shuswap, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Whitesmith is is a shore dive but accessed only by boat, it is only a 5 minute ride from
bridge in Sicamous. There is no bouy or marker for the dive site. It sits at about 35 - 40 feet, about 100 feet from shore.

Ralph,
I think I understand what you are saying because I've looked at the map about this. Is the wreck close to shore but not accessable by car so you have to take a boat to get to it?

In another post here I'm looking for noteworthy shore diving spots on the Shuswap (so I can get a taste of the diving there). Do you have any suggestions? I'm heading up that way next week.

Sadly the app crashes way to much. Well on my phone. I was also looking for more information on the local diving in the area.

Does anyone know if there is good tech dives in the area? I've been to the anscomb and will go back but looking for other spots to check out as well looking for sub 100 feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom