Lake Murray Sunday the 13th? Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's so cool Time! I have lots and lots of extra pieces of gear if you need it. Probably can't get it to you in time for this weekend.

Thanks so much friend !! ' Means a lot !!!
Shoot.. she has lots of water stuff already .

Her damn feet are already bigger then Laura's and can wear her gear.
She is not a itse-bitsy baby. ( taught her to swim... jet ski... intro. scuba ect. ect. )
I've done a shallow shore dive with her before. I'd say by next year we'll have her certified and she'll be out in the dark zones with us.

Now.... if I can just teach her to to play a standard bar with a 3 cord progression on a Guitar then my job is done :wink:

Trout, let me know for sure if you want to meet up there and I'll forego the Sunday lawn care. I'm thinking it wouldn't take much to talk me into a dive or two.

My plan is to head to the lake (CSSP or LM) after work on Saturday (3 PM). I'll head up to Lake Murray if you want to get together on Sunday...I did my lawn care today!

I have not dove LM yet...

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom