Lake Murray , Ok.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looks like Timeliner,,Crazyduck and Texdiveguy are meeting up at Marretta Landing on Lake Murray, Sat. morning at 9am for a few dips. Anyone else is welcome to join us. :)

I am out.
JR JR JR

richerso:
I am out.
JR JR JR

:( ...............

Darn. My gear is not with me otherwise I'd join you guys.

You guys dried off yet? How was the diving? Did you manage to blind any sirens with Alan's light?

Willie

wet-willie:
You guys dried off yet? How was the diving? Did you manage to blind any sirens with Alan's light?

Willie

Hey Willie.... well after we each drove thru down-pours on the way to Murray the skies broke up for a great day. It was cool in the morning but what a pleasant change from the HOT summer!! After we all got there and shot-the-breeze awhile, we headed down to Tucker Tower for our dives. Another group/class was out at the lake in the morning but were diving at another location. The water had a minor wind chop to it all day,,,,nice for a change. The water conditions were not as good as we have had, nor as bad as we have dove there. We had vis from 3" to 10ft. The water temp at the top was very comfy,,,,at the bottom for our dives we saw low to upper 60's. Some fish life in the shallows. Our first dip that all 3 of us did was 70min./41ffw,,,,dive two (Andrew had a CCR meeting to attend) was just Frank and I....we did 75min/59ffw. Big Bertha my new canaster light worked just great!! Plenty of light for sure.

Willie did you get to dive this week/weekend??

:)

texdiveguy:
(Andrew had a CCR meeting to attend)

He is in Creedence Clearwater Revival?

ZzzKing:
He is in Creedence Clearwater Revival?

It's a sort of theropy thing he does every week. He has not missed a meeting in 4 mouths now and He's made it all the way to step 6.

!!:rocker: :yelclap:

I WISH it was therapy!
The only therapy is to pay in cash!

It was a very last minute get together and I had a blast.
We had- Vr3 and Hydrospace computers, a closed circuit dolphin rebreather, a Megalodon rebreather and a silent submersion scooter--- all in the kitchen.
It was a total geek fest for diving…

There is a report of the debauchery here-
http://www.rebreatherworld.com/surface-interval/7160-texas-megalodon-adventure.html

After driving through Noah’s rain storm up I-35 it finally cleared up and cooled off.
The diving was great in Oklahoma- just the fact I went diving was the totally awesome.
I need to get out more…
Frank and Alan were very generous with their time and letting me scoot along on their dive. The vis really was not the best but I was wet, sucking on a scuba tank- life was good.
Thanks guys, Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom