Lake Buchcanan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Do any of you Swampers dive (or have dove) this lake,,,,and what/were are possible entry points?? Thanks

texdiveguy:
Do any of you Swampers dive (or have dove) this lake,,,,and what/were are possible entry points?? Thanks

But I have a place on Inks and have seriously considered crossing the Dam and trying Buchanan.
So - My thinking - There are at least two LCRA or County Parks near the Dam, and the area near the visitor center to put in and the deeper water will be near there also. The trick will be to find a nice rocky area thats not totally silty.

If you give it a go - I'm interested in what you find!

-=>Larry<=-:
But I have a place on Inks and have seriously considered crossing the Dam and trying Buchanan.
So - My thinking - There are at least two LCRA or County Parks near the Dam, and the area near the visitor center to put in and the deeper water will be near there also. The trick will be to find a nice rocky area thats not totally silty.

If you give it a go - I'm interested in what you find!

Hey Larry,,,when I get to making plans to run down for a look and dive,,,,maybe you would want to join me? I can keep you informed. Thanks... Alan

texdiveguy:
,,,,maybe you would want to join me? I can keep you informed. Thanks... Alan
Please do - give me a week or twos notice if you can - but half the time just then will work!

-=>Larry<=-:
Please do - give me a week or twos notice if you can - but half the time just then will work!

No problem on that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom