Lake Broken Bow, Ok ~ Sat. June 4th ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to be up there Saturday June 4th.
If any of the usual suspects are interested then PM me or give me a call. :wink:

Due to snow days taken this year, we have to work Sat for 1/2 day. Are you off on Fridays this summer? I know it's a bit tame for you, but meet us at CSSP soon. Yall have fun!

Man I would love to but it's Stef's birthday and I can't afford the divorce lawyer...

Hey Frank!

Had a rough weekend at Lake O the Pines over Memorial Day, recovered a 4 yr. old. I haven't been on the computer to see what's up with you! I'm only busy the 2nd Weekend of the month now, and will be cleaning up the Pontoon; so give a shout. We need to do a weekday(s) outing if you can work it in. Pull on up and git under it, Rhonda! Hope you had a good outing today, too!

ps...HELLO Foo and ZZ

Hey Tony! Hope everything is going well for you and Brenda.

FRANK! I didn't even hear you honk as you went by. :D

Tony...sorry to hear about that. As you know...been there done that except it's been topside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom