Lahaina Divers and a question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You sure have ever right to be ticked and I think most of us would feel the same way. We dive with LD to Lanai every year, and although we've only had one bad experience that they made right for us, we were very concerned to hear recently that the Cesere brothers no longer work for them....and now your story. Long-time, excellent, well respected employees leaving always raises red flags for us, and although we'll probably book to Lanai with LD again this year, it'll be with a bit of caution....

Thanks for your input on this situation, the DM just seems totally wrong in what she did.

Although I am not privy to the details, yes the brothers Cesere are no longer working for LD. North Shore Explorer Todd filled in for a while as both Captain and Guide, but he now runs the Trilogy Dive/Snuba operation. Not sure what the current situation at LD is but it would seem the above 4 people do not work for them at this time.

Mike Cesere left awhile back with his wife to move back to the East Coast. Dan and John stayed on Maui and continued with C3 Submerged, their photography/videography business and working for Lahaina Divers. John shared that they were doing work for humpback research and although John thought all the shifts were covered at Lahaina Divers, apparently he had to make a choice at some point and chose to leave. After he left, Dan felt he was being forced into a similar decision to choose between C3 and Lahaina Divers, and he also chose to leave LD.

I had heard that Todd was working for LD but not that he had left....hmmm, it makes me nervous when great people start leaving a company....

We're going to miss seeing John at LD when we're back on Maui, but hopefully we can hook up with him to have a beer anyway. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom